HOW TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ALL THINGS TRINITY
CLICK EACH BUTTON BELOW TO SEE DETAILS
- Join us for Worship THIS Sunday at 9:15a and 10:45a.
- Our 10:45a service is LIVE Streamed on Facebook (@tbcdanielsville), trinitybc.net/live/, and on YouTube (Trinity – Danielsville, GA).
- Kids LIFE Groups meet in the Kids Center during 9:15a service for the entirety of that service.
- Kids Worship is offered during the 10:45a service. Kids will be dismissed from our Main Worship service right before the message time of our 10:45a service.
- Toddler Town is open on Sunday during the 9:15a and 10:45a services for children birth-4 years old. Children may stay in Toddler Town for the entirety of the Worship Service.
– If you are interested in joining a LIFE Group, text the word GROUP to 706.222.1217.
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 9:15a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (LIFE Groups) – Kids Center
Embark (30s & 40s) – Led by John and Terri Sartain in the Open Door Café
– LIFE Groups that meet on Sundays at 10:45a:
Birth-Preschool – Toddler Town
K5-5th Grade (Kids Worship) – Kids Center
Students (6th-12th grade) – Student Center
Encompass (40s & 50s) – Led by David & Cindy South in the Open Door Café
Enlighten (Ladies) – Led by Cathy Nash in the Church Office
– LIFE Groups that meet at alternate times and locations:
Engage (College and Career) – Home Group led by Pastor Robby and Tina Brown immediately following the 10:45 Worship
Encourage 1 (50+) – Led by Harley and Kim Bartlett’s on Sundays at 8:15a in the Open Door Café
Encourage 2 (50+) – Led by Eddie and Angie Myer’s on Sunday afternoons at 4 in the Fellowship Hall
Embrace (Young Married) – Led by Matt & Marianne Boggs and Pastor Ben & Mrs. Joni 1-2 times per month on Sunday evenings in various homes.
- The WKND Retreat for Students grades 6-12 at Camp Maranatha will be August 4th & 5th. See toggle below to sign up.
- Student Worship is on Wednesday Nights at 6:30.
Want to stay informed about what is happening with the Trinity Students? Text @hgcecc to 81010 to join the group “Trinity Students” on Remind. This is how we communicate to our youth group and their parents.
wednesday nights at trinity
- AWANA is for children K5-5th Grade beginning at 6:30p. PLEASE check your child in AND check them out. Please stay with your child until AWANA begins.
- Students meet in the Student Center beginning at 6:30p. Check out the STUDENTS toggle below for more info.
- The Ladies’ Bible Study meets on Wednesday Nights at 7p in the Open Door Café. The ladies will be studying Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby.
- The Men’s Bible Study meets on Wednesdays at 7p in the Fellowship Hall.
- AWANA takes place on Wednesday Nights at 6:30 for children K5-5th Grade.
- If you haven’t been to AWANA this school year (2023-2024) please pre-register your child to make the check in process easier!
- AWANA GIRLS please register HERE.
- AWANA BOYS please register HERE.
- Parents need to check their children in and stay with their children until activities begin at 6:30p. There is no organized supervision before 6:30p.
MENS BIBLE STUDY
- Men’s Bible Study meets on Wednesday Nights at 7p in the Fellowship Hall.
- The Men also meet on Fridays at 6a in the Open Door Café for those who serve or can’t make it on on Wednesday Nights.
- Men’s Bible Study is studying 1Peter.
Ladies Bible Study
- The Ladies’ Bible Study meets on Wednesday Nights at 7p in the Open Door Café.
The Ladies will be studying “Experiencing God” by Henry Blackaby. Contact Angie Myers with any questions.
- GriefShare will begin a new semester Sunday, August 20th from 4p-6p in the Open Door Cafe.
- Tina Brown and John Sartain are leading this session and you can see either of them with any questions.
- GriefShare is a video-based support group for those dealing with grief.
- For more information you can click HERE or visit their website at https://www.griefshare.org/.
- Did you miss a message? Do you want to listen to a message again? Go to your favorite podcast app to listen!
- There are several ways you can give – in-person on Sundays in the baskets, online, or by mail.
- Many of you already take advantage of our online giving but for those who are new to the online platform, go to https://trinitybc.net/give/. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Give Online square. Fill in the blanks and hit Donate Now.
- You can also give straight through your BREEZE ACCOUNT. Going through your Breeze APP also allows you to set up OR adjust reoccurring gifts. If you don’t have a Breeze account, reach out to us!
- You can also send your tithe through the mail to P.O. Box 618, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- REACH Together offering envelopes are available at the church office.
- Feel free to call the office (706-795-3718) or email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
- WE NEED YOU!
- We want you to experience what it feels like to SERVE in an area that God has given you a passion and a gift!
- LET US KNOW WHAT YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM!
- We use Breeze for our church directory. Go to http://trinity.breezechms.com to see your profile and update any missing information or load a picture of you and your family.
- If you do not have a login set up with Breeze or if you have any questions, please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to send you an invite to join Breeze and answer any questions.
2023 medical release form
- Parents, the 2023 Medical Release Form is available to fill out for your children now. Find the form HERE!
2023 Holidays in Him
- Ladies, join us on Sunday, December 3rd @ 6:30pm for our Annual Holidays in Him event.
- Come enjoy wonderful fellowship around the table, powerful worship and an encouraging message!
- Please register HERE!